To learn how HireRight can help your business, call: 800-400-2761 (inside the U.S. and Canada) or 949-428-5800.
Notice to U.S. Applicants: HireRight Participates in the DHS E-Verify Program.
HireRight, Inc. Corporate Facts
HireRight, Inc. Corporate Headquarters: Irvine, CA, USA
- 1981HireRight's DAC Services begins serving the transportation market
- 1995HireRight, Inc. is founded
- 1996HireRight's parent company is founded by privatizing a key investigation arm of U.S. government
- 1997HireRight launches the world's first Internet-based background screening solution
- 2000HireRight develops the world's first pre-integrated screening solution, partnering with PeopleSoft
- 2007HireRight files IPO on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "HIRE"
- 2008HireRight launches the world's first Web 2.0 screening management application
HireRight successfully merges with USIS, creating the world’s largest screening provider
- 2009HireRight, Inc. and USIS Commercial Services unite under the HireRight brand
HireRight acquires NDI, creating a full-service drug and health screening offering for customers
- 2010HireRight acquires Powerchex, and unites with Kroll Background Screening, expanding its global and segment-based capabilities
- Top HR Product of the Year Award, Human Resource Executive Magazine, 2008, 2006
- ACE Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, CustomerSat, 2012, 2010-2011, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Honoree, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
- Internet Company of the Year Award, Technology Council of Southern California, 2008
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Honoree, 2007
- Outstanding Private Company Award, AEA's High-Tech Innovation Awards, 2007
- AON Hewitt
- Incentives Advisors
- JJ Keller
- The RightThing
- Walton Management Services, Inc.
- American Trucking Associations (ATA)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- National Association for Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR)
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS)
- Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPPA)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)